Through the application of BRC, HACCP and NATA principles, (accreditation for international wine markets), our fully equipped laboratories offers supporting and contract analytical services to our clients.
The laboratory division in each Portavin location provides technical support to bottling operations for pre and post bottling analysis, and analytical support for cellar adjustments.
The laboratory is a key player in the maintenance of OH&S standards and regulatory compliance.
- Pre receival pre-bottling wine analysis – FREE pre-bottling analysis provided with bottling service, analysis consisting of DO, Free and Total SO2, pH, TA, Alcohol, CO2 and turbidity.
- Bulk wine maintenance analysis
- In progress bottling analysis
- Post bottling analysis – FREE post-bottling analysis provided with bottling service for runs >1,000doz, and 10% off Portavin’s standard rates for volumes 1,000doz or less. Analysis consisting of Free and Total SO2, pH, TA,
Alcohol, turbidity and microbial stability on wines with more than 6g/L residual sugar.
- Contract Analytical Services.
- Export Analytical Services.
- Cellar Service.
Need more information?
All employees within our laboratories are fully qualified laboratory technicians and are always on hand to discuss any questions that you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.