A unique opportunity to join the wine industry is on offer in the role of Client Services and Sales Co-ordinator at our wine bottling and packaging plant in Chullora NSW, from where we provide bottling and packaging products and services to the wine industry, specialising in bottling table, carbonated and fortified wines into a range of packaging formats.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be a member of the Client Services team, accountable for co-ordinating clients and production requirements as well as sales opportunities within the business.
- Job Role: Client Services and Sales Co-ordinator (1 position)
- Location: Portavin New South Wales
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring contract bottling clients requirements are met
- Driving completion of internal documentation for bottling and drygoods supply
- Quoting and overseeing the supply of all products and services
- Developing and pursuing sales opportunities
- Portavin is looking for a self-motivated person with strong communication and attention to detail skills.
- This is an office based position with one direct report and with the need to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and will suit a person who thrives in a dynamic production and team environment.
- Experience in the wine or beverage packaging industries would be preferable.
How to Apply:
Applications, quoting the relevant reference(16CS-NSW01), should be forwarded to:
Or via mail to:
The General Manager
Portavin Integrated Wine Services
PO Box 21
Applications Close: 29 January 2016