Margaret River has in under 50 years grown to become one of the world’s great wine producing regions. The benefit for a bottle of wine with Margaret River on the label comes from a unique combination of science, location and people; we are unique to other wine world regions in the combination of regional assets and wine attributes it can bring.
The Vintage Cellars 2015 Margaret River Wine Show held in November is again proudly sponsored by Portavin and is open to producers of Margaret River GI wine. The show seeks to:
- Provide an opportunity for local grape growers and winemakers to receive appraisal and feedback from some of the nations best judges
- Promote wine styles distinct to the Margaret River wine region
- Showcase the best examples of wines from the region
- Unite the wine community of Margaret River with the common goal being the pursuit of wine excellence
Last year, Wine Show Chair, Philip Rich, and his fellow Judges including International Judge James Lawther MW awarded 447 medals from 739 entries with 57 Gold, 102 Silver and 288 Bronze.
- Visit the Margaret River Wine Show website