Sponsored by Portavin and now in its 18th year, the Geelong Wine Show continues to bring together big and small producers from across the Geelong Wine Region showcasing the diversity of their wines.
Our event celebrates the Geelong Wine Region showcasing the diversity and quality of our cool climate varieties and giving our producers the opportunity to promote their premium wines.
This event is an essential bench marking opportunity in the wine industry and this year’s wine show will welcome Corinna Wright as Chief Judge with assistance from Ralph Kyte-Powell & Tom Hogan.
Aims of the Wine Show
- To promote excellence in wine growing in the region.
- To provide winegrowers with a bench marking opportunity for their wines.
- To broadly promote the wines of the region to the wine trade and wine drinking public.
- To identify the best wines of the region each year.
- To foster links between sponsors and the wine industry.
Awards Presentation Dinner
- Saturday 24 October – RACV Torquay Resort
The Geelong Wine Show culminates in an Awards Presentation Dinner to present and showcase our trophy winners. This year’s event will be held at the picturesque RACV Torquay Resort perched over the stunning Torquay and Jan Juc beaches.
Enjoy a delicious menu featuring premium local ingredients, served alongside our trophy winning wines, with guest presenter Gabriel Gateau and award presentations throughout the evening.
Taste and enjoy the Geelong region’s premium cool climate wines and meet the winemakers as we celebrate this year’s award winners.
This once a year dinner is open to both the wine industry and the public with tickets available now.
Don’t miss your chance to attend! Book your tickets here.